Manage projects with a view of your recent files in LUX Home.
- Projects Tab
- Import/Link Tab
- Merge Tab
- Refresh Project Library
- Open Lux Walker
- Open Lux Navigate
- Settings Tab
- Open TenebrisLab.com
View all your exported projects, select a project and open it in Lux Walker or open renders in Lux Navigate.
- Project Paths – Shows where the project files are located. Click to open folder in File Browser
- Version Selector – Choose which exported version of the project you would like to open
- Remove Project from Library. No files will be deleted.
Allows you to merge files between two .WALK files. If you have cameras, markup or vegetation in a project and you would like to add it to an updated export of the project you can use this tab to merge items between projects.
- Browse for the project file that contains the items you would like to add to another project.
- The project name and location will autofill once a project file is selected.
- Check which items you would like to be merged.
- Select the target project to which you wish to add the selected items.
- Click to commit merge and copy items to project.
Manages the linking between the various Lux Suite programs and Lux Home. Used to re-establish the links if they were lost.
- The current path to the selected program.
- Click to change the location of the selected program.